Ductless Cooling Repair in Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
What are the signs you need ductless cooling repair?
Most people don’t think too much about their heating and cooling system until something goes wrong. While this is not the best way to be proactive, it does happen this way most of the time. One of the most important reasons to have repairs done on your ductless unit is because if they are not working properly, then every time you try to use them, you’ll just be wasting energy and money. Contact Us today for Ductless Cooling Repair in Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas.
There are some signs that your HVAC needs service—even if you hadn’t considered it before now. Here’s what you should know:
- When your ductless unit is blowing out warm air despite having the AC turned on, then this means it is time for repairs or replacement.
- There might be an odd smell coming from the vents as well as a strange gurgling noise.
- If you notice very little change in room temperature when using the units, you need to have the system looked at by a professional.
If you notice these signs, then get in touch with Klee’s Climate Control! Our professionals are experts in ductless repair in Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, and surrounding areas.
We know how vital your air conditioning system is to keep your house cool, and we want to make sure that all of our customers are able to stay comfortable no matter how hot it gets outside. That’s why we offer flexible financing options that will have you enjoying a nice breeze as soon as possible.
Common Ductless Cooling Repairs
Here is a guide to the most common ductless heating and air conditioning repairs:
- Adjusting the Circuit Board Temperature Sensor: The circuit board temperature sensor detects the amount of heat in the room and tells the unit to turn on or off accordingly. It’sThis sensor must work properly as it regulates your energy cost and protects you from freezing or overheating.
- Thermal Fuses: If you notice that your system isn’t turning on or it’s not blowing cold air when it’s supposed to, try swapping out the fuse for a new one that looks identical. If the fuse still blows, then there is most likely an issue with your compressor.
- Suction Pressure: The suction pressure refers to how much resistance there is against the refrigerant flow within your unit’s piping system. Usually, this number is around -25 PSI (-170 kPa). However, if it falls below this number, your unit will not function properly.
- Refrigerant Leak Detection: A leak in your unit’s refrigerant can be very costly, so it’s important to detect them quickly. Place a few drops of dye into the liquid refrigerant tank before filling it back up with R-410A or R-22. If a leak is present in a particular line that holds this type of liquid, then the dye will appear at the lowest point on that line within about 2 hours.
If you’re having problems with your ductless cooling system, don’t hesitate to give Klee’s Climate Control a call at (480) 980-3192! We’ll come out as quickly as possible to Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, and surrounding areas to fix the issue so that your house is once again fully cooled off.