How Do You Know If Your Air Conditioner Is Broken?
Are you having trouble with your air conditioner in Mesa, Arizona? Not sure whether it has to be repaired or replaced? Klee’s Climate Control is here to assist and offer Arizona residents high-quality AC repair in Mesa, AZ. Arrange a time to schedule your air conditioning services.
Here are a few signs that your air conditioner may be broken:
- Inadequate airflow: There may be a problem with airflow if your air conditioner is running but you’re not feeling any cool air coming out of the vents. A faulty motor, clogged air filters, or something even worse could be a cause. Check to see if any objects are obstructing the vents. If not, it’s recommended you reach out to one of our certified technicians.
- Unusual noise: Most air conditioners produce minimal noise when they start and stop. But loud, sudden, or odd noises can be a warning of serious problems with your cooling system. It can indicate that there is an issue on the inside of the unit. Ensure you turn off the unit and call Klee’s Climate Control as soon as possible. Strange noises can be a sign of a seized motor or other mechanical issues.
- Repetitive cycles: If your air conditioner turns on and off more frequently than usual, it could be a sign that there’s something wrong. The unit could be overworking to cool your home, which wastes energy and drives up your utility bills. Or, there could be an issue with the thermostat, preventing it from properly regulating the temperature.
- Leaking water: Water should never be coming out of your air conditioner unit. If you see any dripping or pooling water, shut off the system immediately and call us at Klee’s Climate Control. Leaking water could be a sign of a refrigerant leak or a drainage issue. Either way, it needs to be fixed as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- High energy bills: If you’ve noticed a sudden increase in your energy bills, it could be a sign that your air conditioner is working overtime to cool your home. This will result in wasted energy and drives up your utility bills. Call Klee’s Climate Control to have your system inspected and repaired, if necessary.
- Uneven cooling: If your air conditioner can no longer cool your home evenly, it’s time for a repair or replacement. Uneven cooling is often caused by leaks in the system, which can let coolant escape and cause the unit to work overtime to try and make up for the loss.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to call Klee’s Climate Control for HVAC repair in Mesa, AZ. We are available in Mesa, Arizona, and the surrounding areas.
Klee's Climate Control For Air Conditioning Services
For all of your air conditioning needs, we are your one-stop shop. Our certified and experienced technicians are here to help with everything from installations to repairs. We’re happy to provide high-quality air conditioning services, HVAC repair, AC installation in Meza, AZ, and all kinds of HVAC services at reasonable prices throughout Mesa, AZ, and the surrounding areas. You can contact us at (480) 980-3192 to schedule the HVAC service you are in need of.