Smart Thermostats in Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction,
Gold Canyon, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
Wi-Fi Thermostat: Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop. Works with 95% of 24-Volt heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal
- Energy Saving: You’ll see the Nest Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Smart Thermostat: Early-On Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Home/Away Assist: The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Compatible Part No: TL284443 Compatible Models: Learning Thermostat 3rd Gen T3007ES T3008US. TL284443 Battery for Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Gen T3007ES T3008US, 380mAh
Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy Star: First thermostat to earn Energy Star. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. Saving energy starts with your Thermostat.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- SAVE MONEY: Homeowners save up to 23% annually on heating or cooling costs, plus ecobee pays for itself in under 2 years (compared to a hold of 72 degrees)
- WORKS WITH ROOM SENSORS: Place them in the rooms that matter the most and have the temperature balanced throughout your whole home. Measuring both occupancy and temperature, sensors signal your ecobee Smart Thermostat to automatically switch to the right mode for comfort when you’re home or for savings when you’re not. 2-pack sold separately.
- EASILY INSTALL YOURSELF: It only takes about 30 minutes, thanks to an easy to follow installation guide and an in-app step-by-step walkthrough. Everything you need comes in the box, including a Power Extender Kit for homes with no common wire (C-wire). Power consumption:Less than 3.5 VA
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Easily adjust your thermostat from wherever you are using your iOS (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch) or Android device. The ecobee mobile app is available in the App Store or on Google Play. Compatibility- Gas, oil, electric, dual fuel, Conventional (2H/2C), Heat Pump (4H/2C)
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: ecobee3 lite works with your favorite smart home setups, including Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, and IFTTT. Power Source: AC. Contact Manufacture for any assistance – contact in user manual
- Optional power adapter included – Wi-Fi thermostats typically require extra power via a “C” wire. Many homes lack this wire, so this adapter gives you a simple, low-voltage alternative. It’s easy to install and fits discreetly near your heating and cooling system. Extra power via a “C” wire. Many homes lack this wire, so this adapter gives you a simple, low Voltage alternative. It’s easy to install and fits discreetly near your heating and cooling system
- 7-day flexible scheduling or location based temperature control – it’s your choice. 7-day scheduling programs your thermostat. Geofence technology helps make you comfortable by using your smartphone’s location to know when you’re away and when you return. Programs your thermostat. Geofence technology helps make you comfortable by using your smartphone’s location to know when you’re away and when you return
- Smart alerts – push notifications remind you to change your filter and warn you of extreme indoor temperatures
- Auto change from heat to cool – automatically determines If your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort
- Fan operation* custom Fan settings to circulate more or less air, as needed, to keep air moving throughout your home. Fan control dependent on wiring configuration
- Energy Star certified
Contact us today for Smart Thermostats in Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
You can Check Our Other Services
Air Conditioning Repair Mesa AZ
AC Repair Mesa AZ
Furnace Repair in Mesa AZ